Ultimate Data Warehouse Solutions helping Businesses to make Better Decisions
Data Warehousing Market size hiked above USD 13 billion globally in 2018 and is estimated to grow at over 12% CAGR between 2019 and 2025.
Businesses use their resources to gain profit by generating higher revenues through data warehouse solutions. They have a motive to achieve growth, stability, and efficiency. Every company is considering data as a key resource. Data is not only essential for attaining their general business objectives but also to be more competitive. Future predictions made through Data Analytics also help businesses to survive market jolts.
Business intelligence and Data analytics software help to make effective business decisions. This BI software needs a consolidated source of data for providing better results. And this source of data is the data warehouse. Here we will discuss some of the brilliant data warehouse solutions that will help businesses grow.
What are data warehouse solutions?
A data warehouse solution is software designed to centralize the integrated data from different sources into a single storage. It works on upgraded technologies. It has multiple components for facilitating data extraction.
Benefits of data warehouse solutions
A data warehouse behaves as secure storage of data. It helps a business to use data strategically. A few benefits of data warehouse solutions are –
- Provide insights to extensive storage of historical data of the company.
- Conversion of data into a high-quality format.
- Help businesses to generate reports without much technical assistance.
- Improve the data analytics performance.
- More revenue generation through better decision-making.
Ultimate Data Warehouse Solutions for businesses in 2021
A data warehouse software can pay for its cost with a high return on investment by helping a company organize its data in a better manner. It also helps to understand data and gain insights. It makes businesses make intelligent decisions. It provides a structure where you can integrate other systems such as BI.
It should also be able to integrate AI, either on-premise or in the cloud. It allows users to work on accurate data for reporting, visualization, advanced analytics, or machine learning. Here is a list of ultimate data warehouse software that will help your business in making good decisions.
IBM Data Warehouse Solutions
- IBM data warehouse solutions include integrated appliance products
- It supports both cloud-based as well as on-premise access.
- It includes built-in AI for faster analytics.
- It also has an SQL engine for queries and deep analysis.
- IBM Db2 Warehouse is a cloud-based, fully managed data warehouse.
- It offers scalable storage and computing resources.
- Additional to this, it has optimized columnar data store, in-memory processing, and actionable compression.
- IBM Netezza Performance Server is an advanced data warehouse solution deployed on both cloud and on-premise.
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Oracle Autonomous is a fully managed database that is optimized for big data.
- It is a cloud data warehouse service that automates configuring, tuning, scaling, patching, and repairing a data warehouse.
- It enables simpler queries across multiple data types.
- It has a broad set of converged database capabilities.
- It can also perform machine learning analysis, simple data loading, and data visualizations.
- It is a highly scalable and cost-effective cloud data warehouse software.
- It uses ANSI SQL to analyze petabytes of data at high speed.
- Real-time streaming of data is also possible through its queries.
- You can get up-to-date information and predict business outcomes.
- It helps to create reports and dashboards.
- It also allows sharing of reports securely across the organization.
Azure Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft’s Azure Synapse Analytics is a data analytics service.
- It offers data integration, data warehousing, and big data analytics.
- It is a scalable solution that can deliver quick and fast insights.
- Users can apply machine learning models to discover insights from all data.
- It also offers advanced security and privacy features such as dynamic data masking.
- It is one of the best choices for data engineers, data scientists, and business analysts.
- Redshift is Amazon’s Cloud data warehouse software.
- Users can create queries and combine exabytes of structured data.
- Users can cross data warehouses, data lakes, and operational databases using SQL.
- The software is useful for business intelligence, operational analytics on events, and predictive analytics.
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- It is an intuitive solution that allows businesses to make better decisions.
- It is a unified data and analytics solution.
- It provides the data warehouse as a service layer.
- It can connect, transform and visualize data in an easier way.
- It is built with SAP HANA in-memory technology.
- It provides an enterprise-ready data warehouse that delivers real-time insights.
- It includes data management capabilities, natural language translation, and security.
- It also offers data governance functionalities.
- Snowflake is a data cloud platform.
- It promotes a single cloud data platform that connects data sources and data users.
- It allows users to run many workloads simultaneously.
- Aside from a data warehouse, it can serve data lakes for both structured and unstructured data.
- We can also use data science, data applications, and data sharing on this platform.
- It is a single location to be compliant with data privacy regulations and create modern integrated data apps.
- It stores and accesses all your business data.
- It can access data from multiple sources.
- It has Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) features.
- It can automatically transform NoSQL data and sync and parse CSV, XLS, JSON.
- It can log files into easy-to-access tables.
- It also supports the live data warehouse feature for quick access.
- It is a cloud data analytics platform.
- It allows users to unify data warehouses, data analytics, and new data sources.
- Users can utilize their data for making business predictions.
- It comprises built-in AI and machine learning.
Let’s Sum Up
Now, you are aware of the topmost data warehouse solutions that will help your business to make better decisions. You can choose any one of them as every data warehouse solution has its unique features. Ultimately use these tools for making better decisions for your business. We at Thinklayer are delivering a Datawarehousing Architecture Model for fast and agile solutions for addressing current and future business needs.